1. Sealed two-part tenders are invited for DSITC of Central Air conditioning Systems for the Bank's Additional Office Building at Nagpur estimated to cost ` 130 lakh and is to be completed within 06 (six) months.
2. Only contractors having minimum 5 years of experience in the field of undertaking similar "Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Central Air-conditioning systems" for large office buildings/commercial premises/industrial houses and have executed successfully similar works individually costing (a) Three works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost or (b) Two works each costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost or (c) One work costing not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost during last 5 years (works completed on or after July 31, 2007) and have a minimum annual turnover of `130 lakh during the last 3 financial years and service set up in Nagpur or in Mumbai for rendering after sales service will be eligible to tender for the work
3. The tender forms will be issued only to the contractors who furnish the detailed information in writing/documents to satisfy the Bank about their eligibility to tender. For full details as well as for downloading the tender-form, please visit our website http://www.rbi.org.in .
4. Tender forms (in duplicate) will be issued on all working days at Estate Department, Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur from August 6. 2012 to August 27. 2012 on a non-refundable payment of `1000.00 in cash/demand draft favoring Reserve Bank of India payable at Nagpur per set. In case of downloaded documents, the cost of `1000.00 in the form of DD favouring Reserve Bank of India payable at Nagpur along with complete detailed information/ documents in proof of their being eligible to tender for the work will have to be submitted in a separate sealed cover up to 5:00 p.m. on August 27, 2012. After scrutiny, if a contractor is not found to possess the eligibility, his tenders will not be accepted.
5. Tenders along with the EMD of ` 2,60,000 shall be received in sealed cover addressed by name to Smt Phulan Kumar, Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines Nagpur-440001 up to 2:00 p.m. on September 11. 2012 . Part I will be opened at 3:00 p.m. on September 11. 2012 in the presence of tenderers' authorized representatives who choose to be present. E-reverse auction will be conducted of the eligible tenderers on a subsequent date which will be intimated to the tenderer in advance.
Pre-bid meeting will be held on September 5, 2012.
6. The Bank is not bound to accept the lowest tender and reserves the
right to accept either in full or in part any tender and to reject all the tenders without assigning any reason therefor.