Reserve Bank of India (the Bank) intends to prepare a panel of suppliers / stockists / chemists (hereinafter referred to as Chemists for brevity) for supply of medicines to the Bank’s various dispensaries at Delhi / New Delhi. The panel is expected to remain operational for a period of three years subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The Expected Annual Procurement is Rs. 2,00,00,000/- (Rupees two crore).
3. The chemist should have an Annual Minimum Turnover of Rs. 1 Crore for last three years
4. On entering into an annual purchase contract with the Bank, the chemist will have to furnish a Performance Bank Guarantee for Rs. 20 lakh, either in the form of Bank Guarantee valid for 18 months issued by the Scheduled Bank or through Demand Draft payable to ‘Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi’. No claim shall be made against the Bank (Regional Director, RBI, New Delhi) in respect of interest, if any, due on Performance Security.
The Performance Bank Guarantee should remain valid upto six months beyond the validity period of the contract.
5. The Bank invites applications from such Chemists who are interested in inclusion in the panel. Application forms along with document containing other terms and conditions may be obtained from the Assistant General Manager, Central Establishment Section, Reserve Bank of India, 2nd Floor, 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 on any working day from 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. upto June 18, 2012.
6. Chemists, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and agree to the other terms and conditions should apply in the prescribed form to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Central Establishment Section, 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001. Duly completed application along with the necessary enclosures, in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for Empanelment of Chemists for Supply of Medicines”, should be dropped in the tender box kept for the purpose by 3.00 p.m. on July 06, 2012.
7. The Bank reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all of the applications received without assigning any reasons.